4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Complete meal with pairing of at least 5 wines
Departure & Return
Via S. Savino, 113 , Via S. Savino, 113, 48032 Case Marini RA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY magnetoUr
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enogastronomic Tour in Emilia-Romagna with Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Enogastronomic Tour in Emilia-Romagna with Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Enogastronomic Tour in Emilia-Romagna with Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Enogastronomic Tour in Emilia-Romagna with Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Enogastronomic Tour in Emilia-Romagna with Tasting
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingEmilia-RomagnaFood Tours - BolognaWine Tastings - BolognaWalking Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaFood Tours - FerraraWine Tastings - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraFood Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaCategory
Beach VillageDiamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)Este Castle (Castello Estense)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)MirabilandiaBarozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Bologna University QuarterLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)FiabilandiaMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Aquafan RiccioneRocchetta Mattei