- Get to know Ennis intimately while traveling on foot
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Award-winning tour guide provides insightful commentary
- Learn the history, culture, and folklore of Ennis
Departure & Return
Your guide will be standing beside the Daniel O'Connell Monument wearing a bright orange hoodie.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All tours conducted in English
- Tours can be altered to suit all levels of English
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ollie's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.