Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Departure & Return
Marina Puerto Chico Carr #987, Km. 2, Bo. Sardinera Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738 Once you arrive to Marina Puerto Chico, you will park outside of the gate to the left. Walk through the gate meet us at the white tent next to restaurant "Cinco Nudos" for check-in. For assistance: 787-245-4545
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver minimum age: 18 years old | Passenger Minimum age: 6 years old
- Maximum weight limit: 300 pounds per one person and up to 700 pounds combined per boat
- Price listed is per boat, not per person
- Order of destinations and amount of stops may vary depending on weather and marine conditions - We will make it fun and safe!
- Please bring your cell phone during travel (in the event that we need to contact you, or you need to contact us prior to the excursion)
- For sun protection please wear long sleeve shirts or biodegradable sunblock
- We will have safe storage for your towels, extra clothing and valuables. Space on Mini boat is limited and we want to keep them dry
- There are outdoor showers and free parking at Marina Puerto Chico
- No Boating license is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Suggested Gratuity 10% - 15%. Not included in price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayaking Puerto Rico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The island they take you to is incredible with extremely blue water and the snorkeling gear is included as well, we saw a lot of fish." See review