- Take in the views of the Algarve coastline from your boat
- Set sail in the morning when the wildlife is most active
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
- A small group means more attention from your captain
Departure & Return
At Faro harbour look out for Santa Maria Petisca Ria until you reach the flags. Over there look for the store with "Ocean Emotions" on top and Ocean Vibes logo (you should notice some dolphins on the outside).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Vibes Algarve
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Although many tours are available in Albufeira, these are more Disneyfied experiences which stress the dolphins and any other creatures in the area." See review