2 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCais das Portas do Mar, R. Cmte. Francisco Manuel 41, 8000-138 Faro, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Animaris Ilha Deserta
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop On Hop Off Islands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop On Hop Off Islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop On Hop Off Islands?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop On Hop Off Islands?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFaroShore Excursions - The AlgarveHop on Hop Off - The AlgarveWater Tours - The AlgarvePorts of Call Tours - The AlgarveJet Boating - The AlgarveShore Excursions - AlbufeiraHop on Hop Off - AlbufeiraWater Tours - AlbufeiraPorts of Call Tours - AlbufeiraJet Boating - AlbufeiraShore Excursions - PortimaoHop on Hop Off - PortimaoWater Tours - PortimaoPorts of Call Tours - PortimaoJet Boating - PortimaoCategory