- Depart from central meeting points in Faro or Tavira
- Experience more than you would on a group tour
- Snorkeling and sunbathing equipment is provided
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Railway Station door at 09h30.
In front of Tavira City Hall at 08h30
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Trazer, chinelos para utilizar na visita a gruta.
- Trazer agua, comida leve, toalhas, sapatilhas, protector solar.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sebastião Gonçalves De Assunção
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands