3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Italian menu
Hands-on cooking class
Departure & Return
Via Brasavola, 34 , Via Brasavola, 34, 44121 Ferrara FE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Pasta Fresca Cooking Class with a local in Ferrara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesFerraraUnique Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaUnique Experiences - BolognaCooking Classes - BolognaUnique Experiences - ModenaCooking Classes - ModenaCategory