Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day adventure tour by Jeep
- See an ancient Lycian city
- Walk through Saklikent National Park
- Eat a buffet lunch by the river
- Afternoon on Patara Beach
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pause for refreshments at a nearby trout farm before continuing into Salikent National Park, a deep river canyon with soaring rock walls. You can enjoy the view from a café, or roll up your pant legs, ford the river, and follow a narrow trail to the end of the canyon. When it’s time for lunch, enjoy a hearty buffet in a restaurant that’s right by the river.
The next destination is a group of natural mud baths, where you can play in the clay, making body masks and rinsing off the mineral-rich earth. Finally, hit the beach for an afternoon in the sand; watch for sea turtles, swim from the shore, or just soak up the sun before the trip back to the original departure point, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff