- Discover the desert scenery and Native American culture near Flagstaff on a sightseeing day trip
- Stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post to shop for Native American art
- Marvel at the views of Horseshoe Bend
- Travel by off-road vehicle to explore Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide
- Enjoy views of Glen Canyon and Lake Powell while eating an included box lunch
- Great way to get a taste of the American Southwest's scenic deserts
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue your sightseeing drive by passing through the Painted Desert, stopping by the Cameron Trading Post where you can purchase a variety of artwork crafted by the local Navajo, Zuni, and Hopi tribes. You’ll proceed from here to Horseshoe Bend, a renowned clifftop overlook that looks down more than 1,000 feet (300 meters) to the river flowing below.
Leaving Horseshoe Bend, head to Glen Dam, where you’ll receive an included box lunch to enjoy surrounded by views of Glen Canyon and Lake Powell. Finish by stepping inside Antelope Canyon, a sandstone slot canyon formed by thousands of years of erosion. You’ll end your excursion with a drive back to your hotel in Flagstaff, watching as the sun casts a fiery glow across the Painted Desert landscape.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- lunch included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour requires walking on unpaved, uneven terrain for 90 minute durations
- Participants must be ambulatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff