- Full-day tour to the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff
- Drive to viewpoints along the South Rim including Yavapai Point, Lipan Point, and Desert View
- Learn about the natural history of Grand Canyon National Park from your guide's informative commentary
- See works by Native American artists at Cameron Trading Post
- Includes entrance fees, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Flagstaff hotel pickup approximately 8:00-8:30 am (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
What To Expect
Head out of Flagstaff and pass through Oak Creek Canyon and on to the Colorado Plateau. Look for the San Francisco Peaks, a volcanic mountain range with Arizona´s highest mountain, and the historic town of Williams on Route 66.
Upon arrival at Grand Canyon National Park, stop at the overlook at Grand Canyon Village to soak in the views across the majestic canyon. Keep an eye out for condors – the world´s largest bird.
After lunch at Maswik Café, your guide takes you to the top viewpoints along the South Rim, Visit Yavapai Point, which also has a geology museum; Lipan Point, where you can look down into the canyon; and Desert View, which has a historic watchtower and Hopi art.
Later, drive along the Little Colorado Rover and stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post. The trading post opened in the early 1900s on the Navajo reservation and carries fine handicrafts and art from Hopi, Zuni and Navajo artists.
As you drive back to Flagstaff, watch the sunset light up the sky over the high desert. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Flagstaff.