- Private Grand Canyon National Park sunset tour from Flagstaff
- Stop at scenic overlooks as the sun sinks over the canyon
- Explore the South Rim and Grand Canyon Village
- Dinner served at Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Flagstaff hotel pickup (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
What To Expect
Marvel at the hues of the Painted Desert as you enter the Navajo Nation. Your guide makes a stop at the Cameron Trading Post, established in 1916. Browse for American Indian arts and crafts of the Southwest and grab lunch or a snack (own expense) while enjoying views of the Little Colorado River Gorge.
Your journey continues on to Grand Canyon National Park, where you’re treated to a variety of overlooks that demonstrate the canyon’s play of light and shadow. Observe the colors change throughout the afternoon.
Upon arrival at Grand Canyon Village, you’re treated to a delicious dinner. Then, join your private guide for a sunset walk along the rim. Photo ops abound at two scenic viewpoints that show off dramatic sunset colors across the vast chasm; you can focus your lens all the way to the North Rim.
Once you watch the sun dip on the horizon, your guide transports you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual, layers are suggested in fall, winter and spring months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Sunset Tour from Flagstaff.
- "All of this is a shame as there is no doubt that he does have a wealth of knowledge about the area, although at this particular point in time he isn't capable of imparting that reasonably." See review