- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Departure & Return
You will begin your day by checking in at our admissions window, and most people wish to do their African Bush safari first. Then you are welcome to walk to the top of the park, or take a ride on the shuttle to get to the shows at the top of the park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 201 travelers
- OPERATED BY Out of Africa Wildlife Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Out of Africa Wildlife Park Admission Ticket.