- Explore mystical Sedona during this sightseeing trip from Flagstaff
- Enjoy the views of Oak Creek Canyon during a scenic transfer from Flagstaff
- Learn about Sedona's connections to new-age mysticism and 'vortex sites'
- Time for independent exploration of the town's art galleries and lunch on your own
- Great way to experience one of Arizona's new age hotspots
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
When you arrive in this alleged hotspot of new age mysticism, you’ll receive a sightseeing introduction from your guide. Hear about the history, geology, and folklore of the region, and then explore the supposed “vortex sites” that give Sedona its reputation as a hotspot for mystical energy.
Spend the second half of your visit exploring the town on your own, taking advantage of recommendations from your guide on where to shop, eat, and explore. You might grab some lunch (own expense), browse the town’s numerous art galleries, or simply admire the striking arrangement of red rocks that surround the town’s edges. You’ll receive a ride back to Flagstaff at the end of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Light, walking opportunities at the guests discretion
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this tour, it was a great way to spend the day!" See review