- Skip the long lines at the popular Accademia Gallery in Florence
- Hear the stories and significance behind Renaissance masterworks from a guide
- See Michelangelo's original 'David' statue up close and learn about its history
- Explore Florence's main landmarks on an afternoon walking tour
Departure & Return
1st part of the tour - At 11:00 am meet us in front of the main entrance the Accademia Gallery You'll recognize our staff as they'll wear a green t-shirt.
2nd part of the tour - aT 1:30 pm meet us in fron tof Bar Agorà - San Lorenzo Square 13/R You'll recognize our staff as they'll wear a green t-shirt.
The guided tour will end in central Florence
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Accademia Gallery and Walking tour of Florence.