- Get your bearings with an overview of Florence’s top sights on foot
- Insights into the city’s history and architecture from your guide
- Headsets so you don’t miss a word of your guide’s commentary
- Discover Florentine favorites like the lucky “porcellino” statue
Departure & Return
Ciao Florence Office - Via Cavour, 36 RED
The tour ends in the enchanting Duomo Square, home to the entire Duomo Complex, where the Cathedral, the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower are located
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Entry to the Florence Cathedral requires an appropriate dress code. Please make sure you have your shoulders and knees covered
- It is strictly forbidden to bring large bags or luggage inside the Duomo
- Due to security checks at the entrance of the Cathedral, waiting times may be longer for access to the Cathedral on busy days
- Entrance into the Duomo Cathedral is included only in case you select the "Cathedral tour" option
- The "Walking tour" option does not include the access to the Duomo Cathedral
- Most travelers can participate
- Kindly note that there is a 1 hour of free time between the walking tour in English and the Cathedral tour in English
- Kindly note that there are 2 hours of free time between the walking tour in Italian and the Cathedral tour in Italian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff