- Cinque Terre private day trip from Florence is customized to meet your preferences
- Travel by private vehicle through Tuscany to the coast of Italy
- Visit the villages of Manarola, Vernazza, and Corniglia
- Marvel at the way the villages perch on seaside cliffs, separated by terraced hills and trails
- Upgrade to include a stop in Pisa to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, if you wish
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from hotels and other accommodations within the city of Florence. Pick up in different locations can be requested with reserve of accepatance in the special notes at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Groups larger than 8 people, please make multiple bookings for the same date and name. More minivans and guides will be used but the group will stay together during the day
- Itinerary is subject to minor changes due to weather conditions
- Between October 13 and March 31, the boat ride is replaced by a transfer by train
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the Special Requirements field when you book
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let's Andiamo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Fully-Day Private Tour to Cinque Terre from Florence.