Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cinque Terre from Florence
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Ligurian coast and one of Italy's most photogenic destinations
- Travel by train to the villages of Manarola, Vernazza, and Monterosso
- Enjoy free time to explore, shop, or dine in the charming fishing villages
- End the day with an easy return transfer with direct van pickup at the final stop
Departure & Return
At the bottom of the highest red-brick building, in front of the parking lot. Approx 8 mins by walk from the Florence SMN Train Station. Allow plenty of time. For further info, contact us in advance, and don’t wait the day of the tour, at the last minute, as it could be too late to join the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Given the hilly nature and uneven ground of this location, you must be of a good fitness and health level to join this tour.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT ACCESSIBLE IF YOU HAVE WALKING DIFFICULTIES.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you have limited mobility we highly recommend to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Giving the particular nature of the area, the standard itinerary may vary depending on weather conditions, traffic, strikes, etc.
- The public boat service, along the Cinque Terre, runs from April to the 3rd week of October, subject to weather conditions. When boats are not operative, connection between villages will be by train
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to the high volume of visitors and the nature of the area, during the high season the villages and the local train/boat, could be very crowded.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's not a strenuous tour - it's the easy way to see visit Cinque." See review
- "To get to the best locations for photographs you need to be very active to make it within the time allowed." See review
- "This is a moderately strenuous tour with alot of stairs, it was obviously not a problem for the younger folks on the tour." See review