- Small-group cooking class with lunch, in Florence
- Visit the Central Market to shop for ingredients and get a close look at a typical Florentine market
- Learn to make fresh pasta by hand
- Prepare a pasta sauce, main course, appetizer, and dessert
- Sip wine, water, or a soft drink with lunch
Departure & Return
Meet our staff at My Florence Tour, Via Ricasoli, 44RED
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After introductions, your chef-instructor takes you on a visit to the Central Market. Hear about the cuisine of Florence as you shop for your cooking class and meal.
After shopping, head to the chef's teaching kitchen, which is located in the heart of Florence. Learn to make fresh pasta from scratch, kneading the dough by hand and cooking a fresh sauce (either tomato, ragù Bolognese, or pesto). Next, put together ‘bruschetta’ for your appetizer, create a main course (seafood or meat) accompanied by a side dish, and top it off with a dessert.
Your chef leads you through the steps of making this multicourse meal, including instruction on how to decorate the plates. Finally, sit down for a lunch feast that features the dishes you made. Local wine, water, or a soft drink is included with your lunch.
At the end of your class, your instructor provides the recipes and a graduation certificate to take home with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The cooking lesson operates with small groups
- On Sundays and bank holidays - when the central market is closed – the visit to the market will be skipped.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence.
- "Take good note, take photos or take video, because a ton of what he teaches is not included in the recipes he provides." See review