Departure & Return
Meeting time 8.30 am. Our office is located in between Via dei Macci and Borgo Allegri on via Ghibellina 34/r. Two flags will be placed outside of the office and one of them will have our logo.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- I can ride a bike confidently.
- I am physically fit and healthy.
- I am competent on main roads.
- If you want to meet us at our starting point (in the countryside) rather then in Florence, please email us or leave a note in the comments section when you booked and we will forward on details of time and directions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized