1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tour Guide expert in esotericism
Headsets to hear the guide while walking
Departure & Return
Piazza di San Marco , P.za di San Marco, Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Manfredo Fanti statue, in the middle of San Marco Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Esoteric Florence Walking Sunset Tour with Professional Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Esoteric Florence Walking Sunset Tour with Professional Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Esoteric Florence Walking Sunset Tour with Professional Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Esoteric Florence Walking Sunset Tour with Professional Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Esoteric Florence Walking Sunset Tour with Professional Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Loggia dei LanziBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Piazza della RepubblicaSan Miniato al MonteGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Prada OutletMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)OltrarnoVilla GamberaiaLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePalazzo Davanzati