Explore our promoted experiences
- Top-rated walking history tour of Florence
- Get insider tips on the best places to shop and dine
- Great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- Led by a friendly, English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Corner of Piazza Della Repubblica and Via Roma outside the Bar/Restaurant called Gilli
Tour ends at the Duomo
What To Expect
Stroll through quaint piazzas and down hidden backstreets, and collect insider tips regarding the best restaurants and bars from your guide. The walking tour concludes at a location in central Florence.
Please note, shoulders and knees must be covered when entering sacred sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless/backless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Group cannot enter churches (including the Duomo) during mass/other closures
- From April 2017 onwards, new priority entry regulations to the Duomo require viewing a mandatory 30-minute video at a theatre nearby. ArtViva management has thus decided to omit entering the cathedral during the walking tour until these regulations are repealed/changed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Artviva The Original & Best Walking Tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands