Departure & Return
Meet your guide IN FRONT of the Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze. Please be present at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You do not need a ticket to visit the Cathedral; you can enter it at any time before or after this tour.
- After the first validation, the ticket is valid for 72 hours : you can use it to visit locations listed on your own time (the Bell-tower, the crypt inside the Duomo and the dome).
- Respect the dress code: NO skimpy tops, spaghetti straps or bare midriffs are allowed inside
- Shorts and skirts should be knee length to cover the knees. Sleeveless or short-sleeved shirts are fine. If in doubt, carry a light shawl or long sleeve top to wrap around you when you go inside. Caps and hats should not be worn inside either.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Europe Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience