Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Afternoon tour of Florence highlights
- Professional driver/guide for entire tour
- Skip-the-line entrance at Uffizi Gallery
- See works by famous Renaissance artists
Departure & Return
At 11:15am at the Uffizi Gallery, in front of entrance reserved to the booking holders - Door 1.
at 2:45pm at Via dei Tavolini, 15r
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Florence Walking Tour with 2 circuits is led by an English speaking professional Guide
- All Florence Walking Tour with 2 circuits includes multilingual audio commentary of the itineraries and of the interest points
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Uffizi Gallery Guided Visit is led by a professional Guide, speaking your chosen language
- Accademia guide service could be provided in two languages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms