- Ride an electric bike to a vineyard in Fiesole, an ancient hill town above Florence
- Sip wine and purchase a picnic of typical Tuscan products at a boutique vineyard
- Take in the romantic views from Piazzale Michelangelo
- E-bike rental and GPS device allow you to explore independently at your own pace
Departure & Return
We meet at the shop - Via San Gallo, 97R
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for children aged 9 months and under
- Children between 7 and 12 years cannot take part in this activity
- Children between 9 months and 7 years and under 22kg ride in children's seat
- YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT RIDING A BIKE.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY E-Bikes Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by E-Bike Florence Tuscany Ride with Vineyard Visit.