Explore our promoted experiences
- Make the most of a visit to the spectacular Santa Croce Basilica
- Guide points out the church’s most treasured paintings, sculptures, and tombs
- See details and historic highlights you might miss on your own
- Includes a tour of Santa Croce Square and the church’s interior, crypt, and cemetery
Departure & Return
Please be present in front of the Statue of Dante Alighieri (Piazza della Santa Croce, 1 Firenze), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- From 6th August 2021, it is mandatory to show the COVID 19 Green Pass to access the places of culture in Italy
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that Faliure to present one of the following you will not be able to join and will not be entitled for a refunded or a tour rescheduled
- All participants over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection recovery in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience