3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Florence walking Gourmet FoodTour
Friendly Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
P.za della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet Tour Guide approximately at least 15 minutes in advance. If you will arrive late cannot be accommodated, so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements and we will be happy to accommodate you
- Highly recommended to not have brunch or lunch before the tour starts
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence StreetFood WalkingTour with Friendly Local Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 139140P219
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiStreet Food Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoStreet Food Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Palazzo VecchioPerseus StatueFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryFountain of NeptuneStibbert MuseumBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Piazza della RepubblicaAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)San FredianoLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)