- 2-hour sunset wine tasting tour of Florence
- Experience the atmosphere of Florence at night
- Admire illuminated landmarks like Ponte Vecchio, Santo Spirito church, and the Duomo
- Stop at two different locations for a traditional Italian ‘aperitivo’
- Sample Tuscan specialties like Chianti wine and 'crostini'
- Ideal introduction to Florence for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue to the hip San Frediano district, where the streets are lined with artisan shops, traditional taverns and wine bars, as your guide fills you in on the city’s social traditions. Then, make your first stop, for a typical ‘aperitivo’ at a local wine cellar, and sip a glass of wine as you watch the sunset over the city. As you sample Tuscan wines from the famous Chianti region, sate your appetite with a platter of delicious ‘crostini’, another Tuscan specialty.
Cross over the river to Florence’s historic center, where the streetlamps will be flickering into action and star attractions like the Duomo cathedral will be dramatically floodlit. After learning more about the Renaissance city, make a second stop and toast to a fun-filled evening with another glass of wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (tour might happen in 2 languages)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Arrive at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Florence Sunset Wine Tour.
- "This is a very low key walking tour but it's perfect for that reason." See review