Are you interested in?
833 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2102 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Discover the Florence neighborhood of Oltrarno, the “other side of the Arno River,” with this self-guided smartphone tour. The hip yet history-rich district is the traditional home of the Florentine artisans, and you’ll learn all about them as you explore at your own pace. Just download an iOS or Android app for the tour via a secure promo code, then take the tour whenever it suits you best.
- Take the tour at a time and pace that suits you and your group of friends
- Make use of offline content and an interactive map as you explore by foot
- Find Oltrarno highlights such as the Pitti Palace and Sdrucciolo de’ Pitti
- Hear the history behind the Florence artisans who ply generations-old trades
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone in English and Italian
Offline content with offline interactive map and signature stories
Αctivation link to access your audio tour
App not available for Windows phones
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPonte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsPonte alla Carraia, Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is an audio self-guided tour. No VR / AR is included, no physical guide will accompany you.
- You must have an Android or iOS smartphone for this digital tour. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. Please ensure you have enough storage space on your device (100-150 MB)
- After booking, you will receive an email through Viator, from our local supplier, Clio Muse Tours with further instructions about your tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- The tour is yours to use at any moment you wish according to your schedule and also repeat any time.
- Usage of headphones is recommended, in order to best enjoy this multimedia (audio, photos & text) self-guided tour.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- Near public transportation
- Ensure your device is fully charged prior to your visit
- Most travelers can participate
- Non refundable once activated
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clio Muse Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence:The curious Oltrarno, Self-Guided Audio tour on your Phone?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence:The curious Oltrarno, Self-Guided Audio tour on your Phone?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Florence:The curious Oltrarno, Self-Guided Audio tour on your Phone?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 57246P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceAudio Guides - TuscanyArchaeology Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - ChiantiArchaeology Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiAudio Guides - San GimignanoArchaeology Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Perseus StatueGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)San Miniato al MonteBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)OltrarnoLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaHard Rock Cafe FlorenceSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)