- Find the highlights and landmarks of Florence without losing your way
- Go off-the-beaten tourist trail to discover vibrant districts like Oltrarno
- Learn about the famous ex-residents of Florence such as Michelangelo
- Ask your guide more questions in a small group, limited to just eight people
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the front of the Basilica di San Lorenzo. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe
We end this tour in the Oltrarno district
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience