9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites and admire the Tuscan countryside’s and Chianti's one-of-a-kind scenery on this full-day tour. With just a small group for company, set off in the morning from Florence via comfortable minivan. You’ll go for a guided walking tour of Siena spotting sights like the Piazza del Duomo. Continue on to historic Monteriggioni, where you'll enjoy lunch at a traditional trattoria then, visit the UNESCO-listed medieval town of San Gimignano before returning to Florence.
- Round-trip transportation from Florence via comfortable minivan
- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to explore the region
- See Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni all in one day
- Indulge in a traditional lunch at a local trattoria in Monteriggioni
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide in Siena
Free time in all the cities
Luxury van at disposal
Semi private tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Parcheggio Bike Sharing , Piazza degli Antinori, 3d, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Please, get the meeting point at 8:00am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No minimum age required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Florence:Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni:Medieval Tuscany Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Florence:Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni:Medieval Tuscany Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 29255P33
Compare Similar Experiences
From Florence:Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni:Medieval Tuscany Experience
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Perseus StatueMedici ChapelsBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Villa GamberaiaBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePiazza della SignoriaGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palazzo VecchioPiazza Santa CroceOltrarno