- Full-day tour of the beautiful Tuscan countryside from Florence
- Wander the World Heritage-listed medieval town of San Gimignano
- Discover the history of Monteriggioni’s impressive fortress
- Savor a picnic lunch of Tuscan specialties
- Taste Chianti wines and olive oil at a local winery
- See Siena's famous cathedral and Piazza del Campo, home of the Palio de Siena horse race
Departure & Return
Meet our staff at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. Reach the meeting point getting on T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at Villa Costanza stop which is the end of the line). The ride is 20 min from center and you can choose the nearest stop. Our staff will wear a green shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not included, clients can enter at their own expenses and depending on Cathedral opening times. Please note that will not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays and during special event opening times can change
- Guided tour in Siena with local guide will be in English or Spanish only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms