- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence Private Day Trip
- See Florence's top attractions, including the Ponte Vecchio
- Add an upgrade for skip-the-line entry into either the Accademia Gallery, the Uffizi Gallery or the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio plus private guide for 3 hours
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be waiting on the pier where your ship is docked, holding a sign with the lead traveler name on it
- Livorno - driver will be waiting on the pier where your ship is docked, holding a sign with the lead traveler name on it
What To Expect
Afterward, enjoy a scenic, 1-hour ride through the hills of Tuscany on the way to Florence. Sneak a panoramic view of the Renaissance city with a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo before driving down into its center.
Admire the architectural gems of Florence’s historic center, including the Santa Croce Church, where famous Italians such as Michelangelo and Galileo are buried, as well as the Ponte Vecchio. No visit is complete without a stop to see the Florence Duomo, crowned by Brunelleschi’s Dome, as well as Giotto’s Bell Tower and the bronzed doors of the Baptistery. Enjoy free time to wander independently, perusing the shops, people-watching at cafes or visiting a museum. Your tour will conclude with private transportation back to your cruise port in Livorno.
Upgrade your ticket to include a private, 3-hour tour while in Florence, including skip-the-line entry into Florence’s top museums, either the Uffizi or Accademia galleries.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking. Only foldable wheelchair are allowed
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Please note that on Mondays, the Accademia and the Uffizi are closed, but you can upgrade to include admission to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio instead
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence Private Day Trip.