2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Booking for these attractions
Food and beverages
In case of rain, access to the Tower is suspended. The visit ends at the Camminamento di Ronda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Florence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A+ Self-guided tour is worth it for this one as there are a lot of written explanations available inside this Florentine gem." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza Santa CroceGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Medici ChapelsOspedale degli InnocentiOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Arno RiverSan FredianoAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPiazza della SignoriaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet Loggia dei LanziFountain of NeptuneSan Marco MuseumBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)