6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Pisa and Lucca are two of the most popular day-trip destinations from Florence, but it can be complicated to visit both these Tuscan cities in one day. With this private tour, convenient round-trip transportation and skip-the-line tickets to the Leaning Tower save you precious hours. Explore Pisa’s magnificent Duomo complex in the Piazza dei Miracoli with an art historian guide, and afterwards enjoy free time to take in Lucca at your own pace.
- Visit Pisa with a guide and skip the lines to the Leaning Tower
- Free time to take in Lucca’s highlights on your own
- Convenient round-trip transportation to and from Florence
- A private tour for more personal attention and a relaxed pace
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your pick up address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Florence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet Piazza della SignoriaFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaPerseus StatueMedici ChapelsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Palazzo VecchioHard Rock Cafe FlorenceGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchSan Marco MuseumFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Palazzo DavanzatiBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)San Miniato al Monte