3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Drink in the most picturesque sights in Florence while sipping authentic Chianti on this private wine tour through the cradle of the Renaissance. Learn about the city’s long and artistic history from an expert guide as you walk past famous landmarks like the Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace, plus the uncrowded districts of Oltarno, Santo Spirito, and San Frediano. Enhance the journey with stops at several wine bars and cellars to taste Tuscan wines along with typical Italian snacks.
- Private, 3-hour wine tour in Florence
- Combine art, architecture, history, and wine
- Sample authentic Chianti and other Tuscan wine paired with 'crostini' bar snacks
- Absorb local culture at several wine bars and cellars
- Explore the lesser-known neighborhoods across the River Arno
- Venture off the typical tourist path
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Light refreshments for those younger than 18 years
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled wine (available to purchase after tasting)
Departure & Return
Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Statue Benvenuto Cellini
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Florence Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Florence Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Florence Wine Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Florence Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Florence Wine Tour
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Fountain of NeptuneMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Barberino Designer Outlet Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Palazzo StrozziPonte Santa TrinitaDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Medici ChapelsOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Arno RiverFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryVilla GamberaiaOspedale degli Innocenti