- Get a personalized introduction to Florence on a private walking tour
- See the most famous monuments plus tucked-away treasures with the help of a guide
- Learn the history behind landmarks like the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza della Signoria
- Includes skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery and traveler pickup
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up WILL BE AT YOUR HOTEL if your hotel is in the historical center of Florence.
If not, you will be contacted by our staff and define a central meeting point with the guide. Transportation to the meeting point will be at your own expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Access to the museum will be allowed only with the use of suitable CE masks (see Ordinance RT no. 48) to cover the mouth and nose and disposable gloves.
- Body temperature will be measured with suitable instruments before access, which must not exceed 37.5
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the experience
- The museum of the Accademia is sanitized and cleaned according to the new rules anti covid-19
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour.
- "If you take this tour, allow yourself an extra day to revisit some of the places that you see on the tour." See review