- Visit Piazzale Michelangelo, the Duomo complex and Michelangelo's David
- Upgrade to include a restaurant lunch for added convenience
- Save time and see Florence sights and the Uffizi Gallery in a day
- Hassle-free tour with hotel pickup and transport by Mercedes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 9.30 am at the Hotel in Florence if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
What To Expect
Enjoy exploring Piazza del Duomo on foot with guide commentary. In this popular square, see the bronze doors of the Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower and the outside of the Cathedral, with its iconic dome designed by Brunelleschi.
Once you've worked up an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch in a Florentine restaurant (if you've selected this option).
After lunch, head to San Domenico Fiesole for access to panoramic views of Florence, Fiesole, and the Arno Valley. The day ends with a walk around the historic streets near Piazza della Signoria, a glimpse of the exterior of Loggia dei Lanzi, and a guided tour of Uffizi Galleries, where you are able to spot artwork by Leonardo da Vinci, and Michelangelo. Your tour ends here at the museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Florence and Hills Day Tour with Accademia, Uffizi and Historic Center.