- Private tour from Florence of Pisa and Lucca with round-trip hotel transfers
- Your own private guide will show you around Pisa
- Walk along Lucca’s 16th-century walls
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- English-speaking guide can create the best tour based on your interests
- Upgrade to include a 2-course lunch in a typical trattoria, located a few steps away from the Leaning Tower
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Afterward, break for lunch, with the option to eat at your own expense in either Pisa or Lucca. Alternatively, upgrade your ticket to include a delicious 2-course lunch in a typical trattoria while in Pisa, located a few steps away from the Leaning Tower. A glass of wine, water, dessert, and coffee are included.
Continue to Lucca, with some free time to explore the Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Giunigi, the Duomo di San Martino, and walk along the famous 16th-century walls. During the tour, you will also have the possibility to have a “sweet stop” in a historic downtown café, where to enjoy a typical local pastry tasting.
Afterward, reunite with your driver and enjoy a smooth ride back to your hotel in Florence.
Please note: Pastry tasting in not available on Mondays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms