2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover what life was like for Florence residents from the Middle Ages through its years as the cradle of the Renaissance on an exclusive 'Art of Living in Florence' tour. Visit such places as the Palazzo Davanzati, which houses the Museum of the Old Florentine House, and the Palazzo Medici—an exquisite example of Renaissance architecture and home to the frescoed 'Chapel of the Magi.' Afterward enjoy a private visit to a historical palace, home to one of the oldest established families in Florence.
- The Art of Living in Florence during the Renaissance Tour, with a visit to a private palace
- Learn what life was life for city residents during one of the most creative periods of its existence—the Renaissance
- Visit the Museum of the Old Florentine House and Palazzo Medici, where members of the illustrious Medici family (who shaped Florence into the cradle of the Renaissance) once lived
- Enjoy exclusive entry to a private, antique-filled palace where one of the city's long-established families still resides
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Città Nascosta Firenze
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci) Tours & TicketsMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours & TicketsSan Marco Museum Tours & TicketsPalazzo Strozzi Tours & TicketsPiazza della Signoria Tours & TicketsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & TicketsPerseus Statue Tours & TicketsStibbert Museum Tours & TicketsPalazzo Davanzati Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & TicketsVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano) Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Museum Tours & TicketsArno River Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune Tours & TicketsPiazza Santa Croce Tours & TicketsSan Miniato al Monte Tours & Tickets