9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The UNESCO-listed towns of Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena are among Tuscany’s most beautiful attractions, but visiting all three in one day is a challenge. Skip the train and save hours with this private minivan tour from Florence, leaving you enough time to explore each of these historic gems at your own pace. Take in the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, San Gimignano’s medieval old town, and the majestic cathedral in Siena.
- A time-saving driving tour to visit Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena in a day
- Avoid the crowds on the train and travel by private minivan with a driver
- Air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and bottled water plus info and assistance on board
- A private tour to sightsee, dine, and shop independently at each stop
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location (Florence Down Town)
Transportation by Mercedes Minivan Air-Conditioned
English-speaking licensed driver
Unlimited cold mineral waters
Lunch (to be paid on location)
Entrance fees (museums, churches, historic sites, etc.)
City tour guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. Departure and pickup time is schedule at 9:00am. Upon request, you can change your pickup time (24hours before)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Departure is at 9:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uniquetuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour of Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour of Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour of Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Florence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour of Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Full-Day Tour of Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Florence
9 to 10 hours