- Florence evening walking tour
- Admire the city as the sun goes down
- Pass by famous landmarks like the Duomo lit up for the night
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Province of Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany
2: Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel (if it's centrally located)
Piazza della Repubblica (next to the column)
Return DetailsMetropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Not far from Ponte Vecchio
What To Expect
See Florence Cathedral (Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, or the Duomo), part of the city’s UNESCO World Heritage site that also includes the Baptistery. Visit the San Lorenzo area, known for its market; Piazza della Signoria, the city’s political heart, overlooked by Palazzo Vecchio; the Old Bridge, aka Ponte Vecchio; Oltrarno, the other side of the Arno River; and Via Tornabuoni, a street lined with Italian high-fashion brands like Gucci.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good walking shoes suggested
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Qualified Tourist Guide of Florence - Giulia Bozzi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Florence is such a historic city with so much antiquity that it's important to have the right kind of guide who can do it justice and bring the past to life for you." See review