2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Florence on a 2-hour evening walking tour that takes you into the heart of the city. See the Duomo from the outside, the Museo Casa di Dante, the Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, and Ponte Vecchio among other top attractions. Your guide shares commentary about the history and architecture of the city along with recommendations for places to visit on your own.
- Go sightseeing in Florence in the evening light
- Get great photo ops of several major landmarks
- Learn more on a walking tour with a local guide
- View an open-air statue that is a copy of Michelangelo’s David
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Oltrarno, 50125 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY FLORENCE TOURS - ENJOY BIKING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Secrets, Mysteries And Legends Of Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Secrets, Mysteries And Legends Of Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Secrets, Mysteries And Legends Of Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Secrets, Mysteries And Legends Of Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceGhost & Vampire Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyGhost & Vampire Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiGhost & Vampire Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Loggia dei LanziDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Piazza Santa CroceGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaSan Marco MuseumGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Barberino Designer Outlet Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio