- Full-day tour of central Tuscany from Florence
- Visit the UNESCO-listed towns of Siena and San Gimignano
- See the magnificent Siena Cathedral and the medieval castle of Monteriggioni
- Enjoy wine tasting in the Chianti wine region
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Kindly note that the Semi independent option does not include the professional guide in Siena and lunch
- From April, 1st 2022, this tour will cost €60 instead of €67 and it will not include lunch anymore
- LOW SEASON (From November, 1st until March, 31st): English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- HIGH SEASON (From April 1st until October 31st): this tour is always available in English and Spanish. Other languages are confirmed as follows: GERMAN: Monday - min 2 pax FRENCH: Tuesday - Friday, min 2 pax PORTUGUESE: Wednesday - min 2 pax ITALIAN: Saturday, Sunday - min 2 pax
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 63 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciao Florence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a full day tour with lots packed in - a great way of getting lots done on limited time." See review
- "Great locations, but really needed maps for pickup locations and getting around, especially when late at night /in the dark." See review
- "Maybe the wine even though enjoyable at lunch may not be necesssry as wine tasting that follows is very adequate ." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews