- Day trip from Florence to Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa
- Enjoy a Tuscan lunch with wine at a winery
- Explore each destination on your own before returning to the tour vehicle to head to the next stop
- See famous sights like the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Take in the beauty of Tuscany's hilltop villages, medieval landmarks, vineyards and more
Departure & Return
At 07:15 am - At Piazzale Montelungo, at the end of the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with CAF Tour - Gray Line logos. Please arrive 15 minutes before the departing time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lunch provided was OK and provided good opportunity to meet others; rstaurant had great view of San Gimignano." See review