- Save precious vacation time with skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- Stand before the original “David” statue by Michelangelo
- Stay as long as you like inside the world-class museum
- Great option for independent travelers who prefer to go at their own pace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Bring a valid ID to prove your identification
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring a valid ID of your children to redeem children tickets
- OPERATED BY Destination Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Small museum 1-2 hrs to visit, but definitely worth going to." See review
- "Yes, there is still a 5 to 15 minute line to get through the metal detector, but it is much shorter than the normal line." See review
- "We learned a lot and felt the additional cost was worth it to avoid sitting in line for a few hours and allowed us to do more things in Florence!" See review