- Take a taste of Florence during this cooking class and bottega tasting tour
- Sample the wares at a traditional Florentine bottega
- Create dishes like gnocchi, cannelloni, and risotto under the guidance of an expert chef
- Tuck into a delicious homemade lunch, accompanied by Tuscan wines
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
FLORENCETOWN Cooking Classes is located in Via Panicale 43 red near San Lorenzo Central Market
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On the way to the cooking class venue, stop to purchase the fresh ingredients for your class. Then, set to work creating three traditional Italian dishes such as potato gnocchi, with a hand-made pesto sauce, hand-made pasta like cannelloni fiorentini, and risotto, followed by a decadent dessert.
Finally, sit down to enjoy your homemade creations, accompanied by a selection of fine Tuscan wines.
Please note: On days when the bottegas are closed a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking school will be offered instead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them
- Please note that when the Bottegas are closed a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class location will substitute instead
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms