Explore our promoted experiences
- A bird's-eye view of Florence during a one-hour hot air balloon flight
- Snap photos of Florentine landmarks and the outlying hills from above
- Hassle-free transportation to the take-off and landing locations
- Celebratory Italian breakfast with the pilot after the flight
Departure & Return
The take-off field may vary due to weather conditions, wait for the confirmation email the night before. If you do not receive info, call 348 4044117 the night before We recommend to park inside the square, the take-off along the Arno is only 100 meters from the car parks, easy to reach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with severe back or knee problems
- Forbidden if you are pregnant
- Not recommended for those with severe heart problems
- Participation is also allowed for children at least one meter tall
- This experience will take place only in favorable weather conditions for flying over the city.
- In case of cancellation due to bad weather, you can choose between another date, move to another nearby flight area, or request a full refund.
- This tour / activity can also be requested for groups of 40 people who will fly divided on more balloons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balloon Team Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized