Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group walking tour of Florence
- Visit Florence's iconic sights and learn the stories behind them
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- See Michelangelo's 'David,' as well as his partially-finished 'Slaves' in the Accademia
- Stroll along Florence streets, taking in sights like the Piazza della Signoria, the romantic Ponte Vecchio, and the Duomo (from outside)
- Receive personalized attention with your small group
- Upgrade to include a complete tour of the Duomo
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally-located square adjacent to Via degli Arazzieri and Via Giorgio la Pira, about 1/3 mile north of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Tour Only in English
- Please note that guests can only carry small handbags inside the Accademia. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas are not allowed. Please also note there is no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If option with Duomo included please remember that the Duomo (Cathedral) is a holy place and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. Walks of Italy cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress.
- If option with Duomo included please note: We advise our clients that the Cathedral of Florence is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes and explanation of the Cathedral from the outside and extra highlights of the city center. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- If Option with Duomo included in some cases, it may not be possible to enter the Bapistry on your guided tour due to long security lines. At these times your guide will skip the Opera del Duomo Museum and provide tickets to visit the Museum on your own ( they are valid for 3 days).
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience