10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When visiting Florence, don’t miss a day trip to the scenic, gourmet paradise of the Tuscan countryside. On this small-group tour, visit the remarkably well-preserved medieval town of Siena, home to a magnificent cathedral and the famous Palio horse race. Indulge your taste buds with a seasonal lunch and wine tastings at a family-run farm in the Chianti region, and wander the storybook streets of the UNESCO-listed village San Gimignano. Group size is limited to 14 for a more personalized experience.
- Full-day tour to the picturesque Tuscan countryside from Florence
- Enjoy a sumptuous Tuscan lunch paired with Chianti wine
- See why the hilltop village of San Gimignano earned UNESCO World Heritage status
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Expert English-speaking guide
Designated professional driver
Expertly guided walking tour of Siena
Expertly guided walking tour of San Gimignano
Gourmet lunch and wine tasting in Chianti
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We are unable to accommodate guests with mobility limitations, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour.
- In order to get into the city center, we utilize small luxury minivans. This allows us to avoid the parking lots outside of the center requiring us to walk. Your guide may need to split time between vehicles on groups larger than 8.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us after booking the tour so we can arrange your lunch.
- If you are traveling with a small child, please contact us. We need to confirm space on the vehicle for them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Group or Private Tuscany Day Trip with Chianti, Siena & San Gimignano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Group or Private Tuscany Day Trip with Chianti, Siena & San Gimignano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Group or Private Tuscany Day Trip with Chianti, Siena & San Gimignano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence Group or Private Tuscany Day Trip with Chianti, Siena & San Gimignano
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Perseus StatuePitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)San Marco MuseumMedici ChapelsOspedale degli InnocentiPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)