- 4-hour wine tasting tour in the Tuscan countryside, from Florence
- Set out along hillside roads through Tuscany, passing among olive groves and vineyards as you go
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a small-group size
- Guided visit of 2 different Chianti wineries
- Tasting of different wines and olive oil at the first winery
- Tasting of different wines and olive oil at the second winery paired with local Tuscan specialties (cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
At the bottom of the highest red-brick building, in front of the parking lot. Approx 8 mins by walk from the Florence SMN Train Station. Allow plenty of time. For further info, contact us in advance, and don’t wait the day of the tour, at the last minute, as it could be too late to join the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to join the tour is 12 years old; infants are not allowed
- Drinking age is 18 years old
- Due to a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not accessible for those using a wheelchair
- Vegetarian & gluteen free, can be accommodated, please advise at time of booking under special requirements.
- Wines tasted: reds typical of the Chianti region ( normally Chianti Classico, Riserva, Super Tuscans, Gran Selezione, etc.).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure you know exactly where to meet the bus as it wasn't where Google Maps originally indicated, its a bit behind the train station." See review
- "Finding the meeting point was a bit tough - read the instructions carefully!" See review
- "I would bring a snack as the food is light and the glasses are heavy." See review